The popularity of Microsoft Dynamics NAV increases as the number of world-wide customers rises.
As resellers of Microsoft Dynamics NAV we sometimes get asked how many companies use the software. Just this week Microsoft released its latest customer counts for the Dynamics product line. Microsoft Dynamics NAV continues to be the most popular Microsoft Dynamics product by a wide margin with twice as many new customers added during 2013 than the next highest system (GP). In fact, Dynamics NAV added more new customers than Dynamics AX, Dynamics GP, Dynamics SL, and Dynamics CRM combined.
The following are the official 2013 numbers for the five Microsoft Dynamics products:
- Total Microsoft Dynamics® AX companies in 2013 was 19,000, up from 18,000 in 2012 (1,000 new companies).
- Total Microsoft Dynamics® GP companies in 2013 was 47,000, up from 43,000 in 2012 (4,000 new companies).
- Total Microsoft Dynamics® NAV companies in 2013 was 102,000, up from 94,000 in 2012 (8,000 new companies).
- Total Microsoft Dynamics® SL companies in 2013 was 13,5000 and remained consistent with the 13,5000 reported in 2012.
- Total Microsoft Dynamics® CRM companies in 2013 was 40,000 in 2013, up from 39,000 in 2012 (1,000 new companies).
It’s clear that Microsoft Dynamics NAV continues to be the most popular Microsoft Dynamics product in the world.