Back by popular demand: Open Door Technology will be conducting training January 27, 28, and 29, 2014 for beginner or advanced users of Jet Reports for Dynamics NAV.
Christian Roach of Open Door Technology will be guiding attendees through the latest version of Jet for Dynamics NAV 2013. Christian has extensive experience in creating complex reports for organizations as well as training both new and experienced users. His expertise has earned him multiple certifications and he is the only consultant in Canada to have received both a Jet Certified Professional and Jet Certified Trainer designation.
Your instructor: Christian Roach, Account Manager at Open Door Technology
There are two levels of training available.
Jet Essentials for Beginners | Cost $450* | Sessions run Monday, January 27 and Tuesday, January 28, 2014 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm MST | Registration information
These three hour sessions are designed for new users of Jet or as a refresher for those wanting to brush up on the basics of designing reports. The registration cost includes both days. The training will be a virtual classroom, so you will have plenty of opportunities to submit feedback and questions.
Jet Essentials for Advanced Users | Cost $375* | One session on January 29, 2014 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm MST | Registration information
This session will expand on the fundamentals of Jet Essentials. You will learn techniques to develop more complex, dynamic, and efficient reports. You may take this training in conjunction with the beginner training or separate.
*Open Door Technology reserves the right to cancel any session and issue a full refund to all registered attendees if a minimum attendance is not achieved.
Agenda for Jet Essentials for Beginners
- General Introduction and Installation
- Review of Application Settings, Data Sources
- Overview of the Jet Reports Ribbon
- Review of Jet Reports help, training material as well as an overview of http://support.jetreports.com/
- Jet Reports license review (Explain the 2 types of users)
- Review of the Function Wizard
- How to build static reports:
- How to use the NL Formula (single data points)
- How to use the GL command
- Excel Cell Addressing and other report design considerations
- Review of the Browser/Designer
- Building simple dynamic report using:
- NL Replicators
- Using NL and NF together
- Sums and Subtotals
- Conditional Hiding
- Report Wizard
- Report Builder
- Report Scheduler
Agenda for Jet Essentials for Advanced Users
- Working with dates
- Advanced NL and NP Functions
- Tables and Related Functions
- SQL Query
- Snippets (Download)
- Report Automation
- Report Player
- Jet Enterprise Features in Essentials
To sign up for Jet Essentials for Beginners: Registration
To sign up for Jet Essentials for Advanced Users: Registration