Are you curious about what Office 365 is all about? Do you know the difference between Office 2013 and Office 365?
Join us at our information session at our Calgary office on Wednesday, February 27, or via webinar on Thursday, February 28, 2013.
Can you go one day at the office without at least one of the Microsoft Office products? We can’t imagine how our office would run without Outlook, Excel, Word, and Lync.
Office is arguably one of the most essential software packages we know of and a new version always means changes for our staff. With Office 2013 being released, you and your organization may be asking yourselves the “when will I upgrade” question. We want to introduce another question to you: “HOW will I upgrade”. Your organization has others options other than installing local copies of Office on each machine.
You may want to consider Office 365, an extension of Office 2013 that allows you to:
- Significantly lower IT costs by moving to cloud servers where your data is automatically backed up and duplicated to multiple data sites.
- Stop worrying about deleting important email messages and experience unlimited archive capacity with your hosted Exchange Server.
- Always have the latest version of Office installed on up to five devices you work with.
- Communicate with co-workers through Lync Online and make collaborating, instant messaging, checking availability, and calling PC to PC seamless.
- And many more…
Christian Roach, of Open Door Technology, is going to be presenting the new features and advantages of Office 365 at two separate sessions. Register today!
- Click here to register for: In-person session in Calgary, AB, Wednesday, February 27: 7:30-10 am
- Click here to register for: Webinar session, Thursday, February 28: 8:30-9:30 am