Project Manager Job Summary
Open Door Technology has an immediate opening for a Project Manager for a variety of projects including Microsoft Dynamics® NAV, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, & Mobility Solutions. We are looking for someone who is genuinely interested in working in a team environment, with as little politics as humanly possible, and who enjoys the challenges that come from working with a wide variety of technologies. Our product offerings include Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, and Mobility solutions. Projects may include any combination of these plus integrations to a wide variety of other systems in a wide range of industries. Our company provides competitive compensation/benefit packages and lots of opportunity for personal and career growth.
- Lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Lead cross-functional teams responsible for delivering solutions for a wide range of complex multi-dimensional business problems.
- Ensure project management delivery in areas such as: project initiation, value assessment, work plan development, estimating, project controls, methodology usage, project management best practices and tools.
- Manage relationships with third party system integrators and vendors assisting with delivery and support for enterprise systems and associated services.
- Provide accurate forecasting and progress reporting against activity milestones, budgetary updates and the change management process throughout the project is essential.
- Promote and demonstrate a culture of disciplined project management and ensure that Project Management Methodology and PMI standards, practices, processes and artifacts are consistently applied to all projects and work streams.
- Proactively, identify, address, and resolve issues/problems as or before they occur
- Report to key stakeholders and senior management on status of program budget, progress, and escalate risks and issues for resolution as required.
- Set project team expectations, and clearly document project success factors.
- Follow the appropriate SDLC for each project.
- Manage project schedules and budgets to ensure project completion on time, on budget, and within scope and agreed performance metrics.
- Analyze project risk and execute risk management strategies.
- Develop project charters ensuring alignment with business goals and properly defined project scope, deliverables, risk analysis and resource requirements.
- Prepare and possibly present regular project status reports.
- Five plus years of project management experience.
- Exceptional collaborative skills – the candidate must be able to interact successfully with executives, senior managers, project managers, third party system integrators, vendors and internal teams with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proven leadership, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to report project status to senior leaders and/or at Executive levels.
- Proven ability to chair Executive level meetings to resolve critical project issues.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication and leadership aptitudes.
- Strong computer and internet skills (Excel, MS Project, and Power Point).
- PMP Certification (PMI) or in the process of obtaining Certification.
- Must have the ability to lead from the front and provide business and systems know-how to the implementation team.
- Strong project management, system analysis, development, and maintenance skills and proven knowledge of full life cycle of software applications and support services.
- Ability to focus discussions and meetings to achieve defined goals.
- Ability to understand, negotiate and firm up scope and timelines with stakeholders.
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database or system design.
- Demonstrated ability in successfully managing client relationships.
- 100% proficient with English communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities.
All replies will be treated as confidential. Signing bonuses are available to candidates who do not utilize the services of personnel agencies.